Articles by Ann McIndoo
Have you ever thought of writing a book? How long have you been thinking about it? How much progress have you made? I meet and talk to people every day who want to write a book. They always ask, how long will it take?
. . .
The first thing you want to do before you begin writing is to prepare to write – just like anything you do, you prepare. Let me give you an example:
I would like you to think of something that you really enjoy doing. . . .
Why write a book? As a Speaker, Coach, Entrepreneur, or any professional that markets their products and services, having a published book gives you a tremendous advantage over your competition. Not only does it give y . . .
Ann McIndoo's Bio
Ann McIndoo, CEO and Founder of "So, You Want To Write", is the Author’s Coach who will help you to get your book out of your head and a manuscript into your hands. Designed for speakers, coaches, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and CEOs, Ann’s author’s programs will guide you through a proven process and help you achieve your book-writing goals. Her books include:
- “So, You Want To Write!”
- “7 Easy Steps to Write Your Book” - Amazon #1 Bestseller
- “Make a Book, Move a Book, Book a Sale”
- Writing “On Demand”
- Author’s Workbook
- Author’s Journal
- “Heartbeats in Paris” -- #1 Best seller on Kindle
Since 2005, Ann has produced more than 1,000 books for professionals and specializes in teaching you:
- How to Prepare yourself to write—what to do BEFORE you pick up your pen!
- How to Organize your material—turn that pile of notes into a real book!
- How to Produce content for your book—start writing!
- How to stay motivated, dealing with procrastination, and “writer’s block”!
- Amazing Writing technologies—simple, effective ways to produce content quickly!