The B.E.T.R. Course
There is no such thing as a bad prospect. There are only neutral prospects and bad, un-prepared, desperate, aggressive sales people. In this course you will see how prospects are not only predictable, but that they want to be guided, instructed, even told what to buy and how much to pay for it…but you must master the processes, phrases, and attitude in this course to make that happen. Regardless of what you sell, where you sell it, how much it costs, and to whom you sell it, your prospects buy you first. They buy your confidence. They buy your mastery. They buy your presence. Once you get the prospect comfortable with you, they’ll buy whatever it is you’re selling if they have a need for it. However, in order to have the confidence to stand in front of them or speak to them on the phone, you must master the “sales dance” or “sales courtship” in much the same way you would catch the eye of man or woman of your dreams, ask them to dance, ask for their number, ask them to lunch, etc. when out at a bar, club, or church picnic. What you say matters. How you say it matters. When you say it matters. Master these steps and more and learn to work the phone, reach decision makers, and set firm appointments when you master The BETR™ Prospecting Program.
Who is this course perfect for?
- People new to the profession of sales. Experienced salespeople who have either plateaued or are looking for proven ways to work smarter, not harder. Sales managers who are looking for new ways to help their salespeople grow. Entrepreneurs who have burned through their warm list of family and friends and now have to hustle to make more sales.
What's the requirement to take this course?
- A good attitude, a desire to learn, and a willingness to apply what you learn.
What you'll get from this course?
- Professional salespeople are made, not born, by following proven processes that attract people to you and make you the obvious choice even when you are the high-price provider.
- Confident, optimistic, and focused on moving forward with speed to grow their sales
- Confidence in themselves, in the profession of sales, in what they offer, and what they charge.
Lesson 1: Prospecting Flow Chart - Opening
Lesson 2: Prospecting Flow Chart - Opening 2
Lesson 3: Prospecting Flow Chart - Opening 3
Lesson 4: Prospecting Flow Chart - Continuation 4A
Lesson 5: Prospecting Flow Chart - The Invitation and Locking Down the Appointment
Lesson 6: Prospecting Flow Chart - The Agenda
Lesson 7: Prospecting Flow Chart - Conclusion