Sobriety: Shattering the Myths!
Ross Remien is a Chemical Dependency Counselor and life coach with over 10 years of experience in the field of addiction. His Treatment Center in Los Angeles, "Rebos" (sober spelled backwards), is one of the most renowned outpatient treatment centers in the country.
Ross has a very personal experience that fuels his passion for empowering others toward sobriety, as he battled over 16 years of addiction to drugs and alcohol. After spending much of his life in the throws of active addiction, he felt compelled to challenge the stigma of addiction and became a leader in the advancement of recovery advocacy and treatment methods.
Who is this course perfect for?
This FREE Course is designed to empower and equip anyone who is going through addiction and is ready to write a new chapter in their book of life.
If you are:
- Seeking to understand WHY you're addicted
- Desiring to win this battle before hitting "rock bottom"
- Yearning to live YOUR authentic life
- Dreaming of FREEDOM from this addiction that's taking over every waking moment
What's the requirement to take this course?
The only requirements are...
- Take the first step to enroll in this FREE course
- Have internet access via any device
- Be willing to show up for YOURSELF
What you'll get from this course?
By the end of this course, you will...
- Understand WHY the shackles of addiction feel so strong and unbreakable
- Become equipped with the tools and mental fortitude to FINALLY BREAK FREE
- Feel empowered and equipped to take the next steps in recovery.
Maybe addiction recovery facilities have failed you. They point you to an external source, when FIRST, the work must be done internally.
Maybe you're scared and don't know what to do right now.
We've got your back.
You will change YOUR world. And we'll be right here alongside you to help.
Lesson 1: There is no Rock Bottom
Lesson 2: You Do Not Have to be Committed to Lifelong Sobriety
Lesson 3: Take it Piece by Piece
Lesson 4: Get in the GAME, Miracles Happen when YOU Participate
Lesson 5: What Do You Need Going In?
Lesson 6: 99% is Not Enough!
Lesson 7: We All Have a Second Act, Finding it is the Key
Lesson 8: Raised by Wolves
Lesson 9: This Can Happen to Anyone!
Lesson 10: The Wrap Up, WHAT IS NEXT?