Real Estate Agent Secrets To Selling FSBO
Let’s be honest here. I would dare to say that 80% or more of real estate agents get a listing and just put a “For Sale” sign out front. They may take cell phone pictures and post on the MLS. These agents are not in the business of actually selling your home. There is this ratio called the 70/30. Realtors who consider themselves successful have 70% listings and work with 30% buyers. Truth is, when they get a listing they are banking on the other agents in town to sell that listing for them. In the mean time they are reaping all the benefits of getting leads off that sign out front. This makes individuals, such as yourself say, “I could do a better job selling this myself and saving that commission!” In this case that statement may be true, but with a FSBO you do not have the luxury of other agents selling for you. You are selling this yourself, which makes selling your home a little more challenging. So with that said, I would like to invite you to join me in a course on how to make selling your home without an agent easy!
Who is this course perfect for?
- Anyone who wants to learn!
- People who want to better themselves through learning.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to invest in themselves and their future.
What's the requirement to take this course?
- You need a computer, the Internet, and speakers so you can hear the lessons. If you're a super student, then grab a pen and paper to take notes.
What you'll get from this course?
- You will learn Real Estate Agent Secrets To Selling FSBO and become a rockstar! You'll have access to hours of quality content, online resources, and much more.
Lesson 1: Preparing Yourself Mentally For The Challenges
Lesson 2: Little Repairs Can Make You A Lot Of Money
Lesson 3: Exterior Presentation Is The #1 Reason Buyers Go Inside
Lesson 4: Buyers Open Doors And Drawers
Lesson 5: Pricing Your Home To Sell
Lesson 6: Upgrading To Provide A Luxury Impression
Lesson 7: It's All About The Marketing
Lesson 8: Preparing For A Showing