Surprise! You Just Fell in Love with Fruit!
Surprise! You Just Fell in Love with Fruit! Yes, Fruit Fun for the Whole Family!
Only 12% of American Adults eat the recommended servings of fruit per day. If you're part of the 88%, let's make eating fruit fun again. I'm about to share with you some of my favorite, craveable fruit recipes. Some you may have seen and many YOU HAVE NOT. After these quick lessons, you'll be able to add as few as ten calories to a piece of fruit that will have your kids begging for it. My watermelon cupcakes are an imaginative and creative way to share fruit that will not only bring fun to the table but will make sure that your family is as healthy as they need to be. Let me share with you my favorite 7 ways to serve delicious dishes both sweet and savory. OMG I would love to eat that!
You will know how to prepare these 7 dishes easily and quickly to immediately share with your family.
Who is this course perfect for?
- Anyone who wants to learn!
- People who want to better themselves through learning.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to invest in themselves and their future.
What's the requirement to take this course?
- You need a computer, the Internet, and speakers so you can hear the lessons. If you're a super student, then grab a pen and paper to take notes.
What you'll get from this course?
- You will learn Surprise! You Just Fell in Love with Fruit! and become a rockstar! You'll have access to hours of quality content, online resources, and much more.
Lesson 1: Who doesn't love Cupcakes, How about Watermelon Cupcakes?
Lesson 2: Love fries, How about Apple Fries with Peanut Butter Dip?
Lesson 3: Grilled Pears sprinkled with Romano, Walnuts & Black Pepper
Lesson 4: Grilled Peaches with Amaretto Ricotta and Toasted Almonds
Lesson 5: Truer Love in a Bowl, AKA Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Lesson 6: What? Watermelon Street Fries?
Lesson 7: Impress the Mother In-Law Fruit Platter