How to make sure every business, campaign or offer you make turns into sales, commisions and profits. Discover the fundamentals you must know to have consistently create and improve your sales. Softwares, tricks and hacks are only as good as they work, these are the principals you will use not just for a week or a month, this is the foundation you will use for every marketing or sales campaign for the rest of your life. These are the must-have steps to create an irresistable offer and a message that sells itself. Instead of pushing people away with your offering by spaming, attract the perfect customers by getting them to chase you and want to do business for you.
Who is this course perfect for?
- Anyone who wants to learn!
- People who want to better themselves through learning.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to invest in themselves and their future.
What's the requirement to take this course?
- You need a computer, the Internet, and speakers so you can hear the lessons. If you're a super student, then grab a pen and paper to take notes.
What you'll get from this course?
- You will learn The Game: How To Grow your Client List and become a rockstar! You'll have access to hours of quality content, online resources, and much more.
Lesson 1: Finding Your Type – Design Your Life You Want Starting NOW
Lesson 2: Plan to Score: How to Write a Winning Business Plan
Lesson 3: Mindreading – How to Read Minds
Lesson 4: Overcoming Anxiety – How to Be Confident
Lesson 5: First Impressions Are Everything – How To Be More Attractive
Lesson 6: Introduce Yourself Lead – Get Exposure or Get Forgotten
Lesson 7: Score Instead of Bore – How to have Seductive Conversations
Lesson 8: Bringing Sexy Back: Build a List That Lasts
Lesson 9: There is Lots of Fish in the Sea – How to Make Friends & Business Partners
Lesson 10: Hitting a Homerun: Create Something People Want
Lesson 11: Ask for a 2nd Date – The Best way for Effective Communication
Lesson 12: Winning Them Over – Only Sales Training You Will Ever Need
Lesson 13: Keeping the Fire Going – Difference Between a Professional and Amateur
Lesson 14: How to be Prepared for Anything – Guide to Recession-Proof Your Business
Lesson 15: Stay Hungry - Be the Most Interesting Person in the World